1.13.2009

Cinco

So, taking a brief moment to get in touch without a movie. I don't want this to be a "bloggy" blog. (I have to admit, I wish there was a different word for blog.) The kind where I list off what all I've done today, what all I plan on doing tomorrow then hope for comments from internet strangers.

We leave the list of movies on our kitchen counter and whenever I walk by it, I can't help but look through them again. All these films, well...they just look so dang good for lack of words. Some I have been meaning to see and others I'd probably never give a chance. 

I am worried about seeing them all in time... I go back to school this upcoming Thursday (Jan. 15...weird day to go back, right?) and when I'm not at school, I'm at work. I'd feel incredibly guilty to watch any without my parents (my mom mainly because my dad has a habit of falling asleep pretty much during anything.) I guess we'll get a schedule together or something.

About this blog (ugh) though, I don't want it to be this boring review after review of movies I've seen. If you all have seen them, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it as well, even if you have seen it a bazillion and three times. Open to any suggestions about the blog CONTENT as well (don't even start about my grammar skills) or if you want to watch the next movie before I write a review, you can add what you thought about it when it's posted.

In any case, I am still excited about it all and we're already through the first 5. 95 to go =F

No comments:

Post a Comment